Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Water under the bridge

A few hours ago, I finished posting to Facebook of our trip to Tampa for Monday Night Football. I got some of what I consider good ones of him since he never really lets me take pictures of him.

His younger sister, my best friend from high school has commented on one or two of them so far, and I'm contemplating on removing the comments. With their family, I'm still adjusting, sometimes an insult can be a term of endearment. Early in our relationship, he would occasionally say he hated me though he really didn't. I expressed my distaste with the phrase, mostly with the tone in which it was said but any way he knows my feelings on it and doesn't use the phrase much if at all with me anymore. Back to his sister. She commented on one that he was "an ugly bastard". The second picture she commented on him being "an ugly piece of poop".

I'm probably blowing this out of the water because I know she most likely doesn't mean what she says and loves him very much.

Gah it's just frustrating and a little hurtful at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment